Fans of the coconut-based Hangover Primer lotion from Too Faced are going to be very excited about this new addition to the line up! Here’s the low down on the upcoming Too Faced Hangover Primer and Setting Spray along with the UK launch info you need.
Designed to be your portable version of the best selling primer to set and refresh your makeup, the Too Faced Hangover Primer and Setting Spray is seriously calling my name. I love anything you can mist and have really got into setting sprays over the last few months. Brand founder Jerrod Blandino suggests using the original primer before makeup, then set with the spray and throw it in your handbag to refresh your makeup on the go. You can of course use it in place of the original too.
Too Faced Hangover Primer and Setting Spray Features
- Weightless 3-in-1 coconut water-infused mist
- Unique combination of coconut water, probiotic-based ingredient and skin revivers
- Designed to made to prime, set, and refresh makeup
- Intensely hydrates and brightens the skin
- Promote skin’s elasticity and tone
- Soothes and smooths the skin
- To use as a primer, simply shake the bottle well, hold it 6-8 inches away from your face, and apply before your makeup
- To use as a setting spray that lasts all day, simply spray after applying your makeup
- To use as a mid-day refresher, apply anytime your skin needs a boost
Too Faced have done a consumer study and the results they have shared appear to be pretty impressive!
- 100% said makeup went on smoother
- 100% said skin looked more hydrated
- 100% said makeup didn’t transfer
- 100% said makeup looked more flawless
I should be getting a sample soon, so I’ll let you know my thoughts on the products as soon as I can. Stay tuned to the homepage for updates.
Too Faced Hangover Primer and Setting Spray – UK Launch Details
The UK price is £27 and it will be available from 1st August 2017 HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.