The Too Faced Peaches and Cream collection has arrived on my desk and so I thought I’d show you the eyeshadow palette first. Check out the Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette which really is a gorgeous thing to behold. I have lots of photos and swatches for you.
UK exclusive: the collection launches HERE on 14th May 2018.
If love love rich, warm tones and creamy matte formulations then you could seriously fall for this palette. The quality is really good.
Also, the packaging feels really expensive and is super-girly but chic at the same time. There’s a lovely big mirror too.
Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Palette Features
- Long-wearing eyeshadow palette
- 12 highly-pigmented matte shades
- Infused with exclusive comfort matte technology for easy blending
- Infused with peaches and sweet fig cream—for hydration & antioxidant benefits
Shades & Swatches
- Peach Meringue – ivory
- Peach Tea – caramel
- Peach Cobbler – toasted peach
- Peach Tart – deep brown
- Peach Butter – peach cream
- Just Peachy – matte peach
- Peach Punch – peach daiquiri
- Just Ripe – spiced plum
- Peaches and Cream – peach sherbet
- Fresh-Picked – ginger peach
- Peach Sangria – wine
- Chocolate Dipped – smoky brown
I love all the shades. The formula is silky and creamy and it delivers intense colour payoff. The only shade that I don’t think measures up to the others is the deep brown shadow, Peach Tart. It just feels slightly less creamy than the others, and a little bit chalky. But other than that, they are all fab. Also, I think Peach Sangria has a tiny bit of shimmer, which I have to say, I rather like. It is such a gorgeous colour.
The Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow palette is available in the Too Faced Carnaby store along with the rest of the Too Faced Peach & Cream collection.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.