I always get excited about a new addition to the naked family and this one really didn’t disappoint. Check out Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette. I have swatches and photos for you to enjoy.
If you’re a fan of rich, warm tones, then you are going to absolutely love this. I do – it is right up my street. The palette’s tag line is, “Sultry and ripe for the picking”, and I think that sums it up really well.
Urban Decay Naked Cherry Features
- 12 brand new neutral shades
- Range of soft mattes and metallics
- Long-wearing formula
- Velvety texture
- Easy to blend
- Sign up for a launch notification above
Urban Decay Naked Cherry Shades & Swatches
- Hot Spot – ivory matte
- Caution – soft neutral beige matte
- Bang Bang – shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle
- Feelz – soft dusty rose matte
- Juicy – soft warm peach
- Turn On – pale metallic rose shimmer
- Ambitious – metallic rose copper
- Bing – deep mauve matte
- Devilish – reddish plum matte
- Young Love – metallic cranberry
- Drunk Dial – deep metallic burgundy
- Privacy – deep brownish-plum matte
I love this palette. Favourite shades are Bang Bang, Feelz, Juicy, Ambitious, Young Love and Drunk Dial. However, to be completely fair, there are no shades I’d avoid and it was pretty hard to choose the faves! It really is the perfect Autumn palette, and if you like reddy, burgundy tones, there’s a chance that you could love it more than Naked Heat which is a personal all time favourite of mine.
Also, I heard that the original Naked palette has been discontinued! Any thoughts on that?!
The Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette launches HERE soon for £42.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.