When I first laid eyes on the Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder collection I felt like I could cry with joy. Having adored Victoria for years, and used Estee Lauder for nearly as long, this truly was a dream collaboration for me.
Victoria went on to create her own brand in 2019. Read all about Victoria Beckham Beauty here.
This was a limited edition collection and it flew off the shelves.
I can tell you, this was a collection that a lot of work and attention went into. The products are beautiful, the packaging is beautiful (on a Tom Ford Black Orchid scale) and the vibe is beautiful.
Also, I got a handwritten note from VB herself – in actual marker! Well you can imagine my glee!!
Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder – The Collection
When I read that ‘beautiful skin is the starting point of this collection’ I almost rather cringily fist-pumped. Don’t worry, I didn’t. But I was that excited! There’s a product called Morning Aura that sets the scene for bright glowing skin.
‘Sweaty-sexy skin. Fiercely lined eyes. Nude lips. Wet finishes, liquid metals, foil shine. Sexy, cool with a bit of rawness and edge. Meant to be worn smudgy with the confidence to be imperfect’.
- Morning Aura Illuminating Creme (£68) – part moisturiser, part brightening primer. Uses micro-pearls to instantly illuminate and brighten. Gives skin a fresh morning glow.
- Modern Mercury Highlighter (£48)– previous limited edition that’s a VB favourite, for that sexy-sweaty look
- Java Sun Bronzer (£48) – matte bronzer in a natural shade. Can be used all over to bronze, or under the cheekbones to contour
- Eye Ink in Black Myrrh (£36) – for intense, sooty black eyes. Innovative pressed gel-cream formula eyeshadow. Can be used wet or dry and delivers a deep, rich, almost black shade with a touch of pearl
- Eye Metals (£36) – high shine eyeshadows with a precious metal finish. 2 shades – Bitter Clove & Charred Emerald
- Eye Foils (£28) – breakthrough new liquid eye foils deliver intense vinyl-like shine even once dry. 2 shades – Burnt Anise and Blonde Gold
- Eye Palette (£68) – 6 shades can be applied wet and dry. Dual-purpose pearlised pigments pull light into the formula for added vibrancy. Fired Sapphire, Blonde Cumin, Metal Saffron, Burnished Sage, Grey Amber, Black Nutmeg
- Eye Kajal Duo in Black Saffron / Vanille (£22) – double ended for day to night looks with black and nude
- Lipstick (£36) – 2 shades in nude and bold. Brazilian Nude for a soft and natural look, Chilean Sunset for bold and bright
- Lip Pencil in Victoria (£22) – nude-matte pencil that can be worn as a liner or all-over lip colour
- Lip Gloss (£28) in Moroccan Heat – warm nude gloss with a high shine finished and infused with EL’s signature fig scent.
I am absolutely delighted to say (maybe elated is a more suitable word?!) that I have the majority of this collection to show you. If you see me today and I have an extra bounce in my step, this is why!
Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Swatches
So this is the really fun part. The swatches!
Morning Aura Illuminating Creme
Java Sun Bronzer
Eye Kajal Duo in Black Saffron / Vanille
It was an amazing collection. If you like makeup and you like Victoria Beckham then basically wanted it. The same can be said for Victoria’s new own brand beauty collection.
I was completely smitten and it was such a successful collaboration. Potentially one of the most successful ones of recent times. It was certainly one of the chicest, and the most grown up one. I was obsessed.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.