* YSL Spring 2019 PR samples. Affiliate links.
The YSL Spring 2019 makeup collection is an absolute stunner! It is called Shimmer Rush and is all about the dazzling energy of pastel neon and flashes of shimmer. There are some gorgeous products included and I have details, photos and swatches right here.
The packaging for this collection is so gorgeous. It was love at first sight.
What’s in the YSL Spring 2019 Makeup Collection?
Very pretty things are in this collection! It is extremely tempting in every way!
- Shimmer Rush All Over Palette £44
- Shimmer Rush Face Palette £36
- Couture Eyeliner in No 11 Metallic Grey & No 12 Multi-Coloured Black £26
- Rouge Volupte Shine in No 93 Rose Singulier & No 94 Fuchsia Surrealiste
- Volupte Liquid Colour Balm in No 17 Hunt Me Lilac & £28
- La Laque Couture in 3 shades No 111 Corail Singulier, No 112 Blanc Figuratif & No 113 Rose Luminescent
- Available on the YSL Beauty website
It’s such a beautiful collection and as I said, I love this packaging so much! The opalescent pink casing with the gold logo is just perfect to me! The palettes are clearly the stars of the collection and I am so happy I have them.
What is the YSL Spring 2019 Shimmer Rush All Over Palette?
I am absolutely obsessed with this multi-use palette:
- Four eyeshadows
- Two lip and cheek shades
YSL Spring 2019 Shimmer Rush All Over Palette Swatches
- Pearly White – an eyeshadow that looks opaque white in the palette but a pale rose gold on the skin
- Iridescent Beige – sandy gold shade for a sophisticated caramel beige look for the eyes
- Glittery Copper – burnished pink with soft, warm undertones to highlight the eyes
- Glittery Purple – lilac that shimmers intensely for a striking look
- Red Iridescent Coral – warm, blush pink with a touch of coral shimmer for cheeks and lips
- Wood of Matte Pink – shimmer-free pink for lips and cheeks
Here are the swatches:
It’s beautiful inside and out.
What is the YSL Spring 2019 Shimmer Rush Palette?
This palette is a face powder with four different fresh, rosy luminous shades designed to perfectly complement each other. You can use a large brush over all the shades to give the skin a radiant glow.
The other piece I have from the collection is the Couture Eyeliner in No 11 Metallic Grey. Now if I had this last year, I might not have liked it, but I am really starting to like cool tones for my eyes.
This is a dark silver shade with soft shimmer and perfect for smoking up an eye look. Here’s the swatch:
If this collection isn’t for you, you might want to check out some other gorgeous Spring 2019 makeup collections:
- Guerlain Spring 2019 Makeup Review & Swatches – Morning Love
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Spring 2019 Review & Swatches
- Clarins Spring 2019 Makeup Collection Review & Swatches
- Givenchy Spring 2019 Makeup Review & Swatches
Where can you buy YSL Spring 2019 Makeup?
Now that you have seen how gorgeous the YSL Spring 2019 makeup collection is, you might want to find out where you can buy it. This is the tricky part because right now I can only find the palettes on the YSL Beauty website, and they are showing as out of stock right now. Lots of the other products and shades are there still and you should keep checking back for the palettes.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.