* YSL Touche Elcat High Cover PR samples. Affiliate links.
I did a cartwheel (in my head!) when I found out about this launch. There’s now a high coverage Touche Eclat. Yay!I have lots of shade here to show you. Here’s the low down on the brand new YSL Touche Elcat High Cover Radiance Concealer.
So this is the same clicky pen format as the original golden pen, and that makes me very happy indeed. I have said this a hundred times before, but Touche Eclat was my first ever luxury beauty addiction, so it holds a very special place in my heart. Just now making space for this newbie!
YSL Touche Elcat High Cover Features
- Illumination of Touche Eclat but with more coverage
- Natural looking, high cover concealer
- Soft focus filters & light generating pigments reflect light
- Concentrated pigments
- Long wear finish
- Anti-fatigue complex with Vitamin E for anti-oxidant protection
- Caffeine boosts microcirculation
- Moroccan Calendula extract soothes the skin
- Ideal for dark circles, spots & blemishes
- Available in 16 shades HERE & HERE
YSL Touche Elcat High Cover Swatches
I have seven of the shades to show you here – 0.5 Vanilla, 0.75 Sugar, 1.5 Beige, 2.5 Peach, 3 Almond, 4.5 Golden & 5 Honey:
The formula is gorgeous. It is super smooth and creamy, without being thick or cakey with absolutely brilliant coverage.
Before & After
Here’s my face with a light application of the new Guerlain L’Essentiel foundation:
And here with the new YSL Touche Eclat High Cover in shade 0.5 under the eyes and 0.75 on the other areas of my face:
It blends really easily and melts into the skin effortlessly. It’s brilliant at brightening and covering redness, and it leaves my skin looking super smooth. I’m a fan. I lightly set it under the eyes with the BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder.
You might also want to check out Armani Power Fabric High Cover Stretchable Concealer Review & Swatches.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.